[FreeNX-kNX] Re: login

Doug Burks mubley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 14:53:39 UTC 2004

Your earlier email showed the ssh server log which indicated that you
were able to connect to the NX server on the ssh port.  NX can tunnel
all of its traffic through the ssh port, but only if you select the
option that says "Enable SSL encryption of all traffic".

In the NoMachine client application, you can find this option by doing
the following:
-On the the NX Login window, click the Configure button.
-NX Configuration window appears.  Click the Advanced tab.
-Under the Network section, click "Enable SSL encryption of all traffic".
-Click OK.

Please let us know whether or not that helps.

Thanks,
Doug