Fwd: [FreeNX-kNX] "NX was unable to negotiate a link cache for this session"

Erik Myllymaki erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com
Tue Nov 23 20:43:27 UTC 2004

I do connect, but after I click "OK" to the error message, I get no window
manager - I am left with a black screen.

I setup freeNX and nx exactly the same way on three very similar machines
and they are all working OK with this Windows client, and this server was
working well too, but now it is not after no change to server side config.

In your previous meesage ou said to "grep the
nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent directory"
- I don't have such a directory - maybe this is client side?