[FreeNX-kNX] RE: connection timeout

Roie Kerstein sf_kersteinroie at bezeqint.net
Wed Dec 1 08:16:51 UTC 2004

Kurt Pfeifle wrote:

> [...]

Hmm...
It seems so.
I'll upgrade now, and see what happens.
However, for some reason, the Gentoo ebuild for nxserver-freenx defines the
dependancy =<nxclient-1.3.99. This is weird...

> Also, be strongly adviced to use FreeNX-0.2.7 by now....

Well, if 0.2.4 does not work, I'll do that.
I prefered so far 0.2.4 because it has a Gentoo ebuild.

--
Best regards
Roie Kerstein