[FreeNX-kNX] Blank screen

Dan Boger nx at peeron.com
Thu Dec 23 16:31:20 UTC 2004

I just tried setting up FreeNX on my FC2 server. using the directions
posted here:

  http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/

Now, when I try connecting from my remote FC3 desktop, using a
unix/gnome session, I get a window show up, and a popup message about
the corrupt cache.  After I dismiss that popup, nothing happens.  It
just sits there.

This happens even after I remove the ~/.nx directory from my homedir on
the server.  It happens if I try to reconnect.  It happens if I try to
specify a specific command to run.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  The client is the official client from
nomachine, 1.4.0-75, and the server is freenx-0.2.7-0.fdr.1.

Any hint would be most welcome!

Thanks,

Dan

--