[FreeNX-kNX] Re: FreeNX server on arm architecture

John Nicholls john_nicholls at internode.on.net
Wed Dec 15 23:21:29 UTC 2004

Well I finally worked out what was going on after reading though all the relevant posts on this list :^)

The problem turned out to be missing fonts on my arm filesystem, and once I installed them the problem was fixed!

Thanks Gian for pointing me in the right direction,

Next on my list is the KNX client

John

p.s. I am sending this email from my remote arm desktop, the system load is about 20% with nxagnet using around 15%, I am running IceWM, Dillo for web browing and Sylpheed for email.