[FreeNX-kNX] Parse error in remote options string

Rob Thomas welshblob at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:31:48 UTC 2004

I've fixed my "Parse error in remote options string" problem !!! The
NX client session name that I got the other office to setup contained
a space, mine didn't. The session name is actually passed as a
parameter to the server and therefore it must be seeing the bit after
the space as another parameter. I don't know exactly how its passed
but maybe it would be better if the client surrounded it with quotes.
But the fix for now is not to have any whitespace. Hope this fixes
your problem too Jason.
As for your SSL comment below, if you have the SSL box ticked then all
traffic is tunnelled through the SSH port, 22 by default. If its not
ticked then it uses the SSH port and others, can't remember which
right now. So your box might either be behind a firewall device or the
local firewall on the server which could have certain ports blocked \
open.
Cheers
Rob