[FreeNX-kNX] Strange problem with 1.4 client

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Thu Dec 9 22:51:23 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm using freenx debian packages from kalyxo.org on a Debian Sid box.
It has freenx 0.2.7 and nx 1.4 installed. I connect to a GNOME session
on the box with the official nomachine client . If I use the 1.3 version
of the client everything works smoothly.

Recently I've download the new 1.4 client from nomachine to try it out,
but upon connection GNOME informs me that gconf2 was not started
successfully. Reverting to the 1.3 client solves the problem. This seems
very strange.

Any ideas?

--
Luca Corti <cortez at tiscali.it>