[FreeNX-kNX] Re: moznx not installed successfully. please review your install log for more information.

LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 7 03:11:14 UTC 2004

You can unzip the .xpi and look at install.js to see what it is doing.

Basically, it just tries to put the nx files in ~/.nx/ and the plugin in ~/.mozilla/plugins.  You can try this manually also to see what happens.

If there are problems I guess it could either be the way the mozilla profile directories are set up in debian or the security settings (though I purposely built it to use the home directory to avoid security problems).

If you can figure anything out, let me know.

Thanks,

Lawrence