falkon, postmarket, virtual keyboard never appears

Schimon Jehudah sjehuda at yandex.com
Sun Jan 21 09:13:34 GMT 2024

Greeting vm,

I use Falkon on postmarketOS too.

Which UI do you use?

In Plasma Mobile the virtual keyboard should work fine.

In Phosh and GNOME Mobile the keyboard (Squeekboard) might still need
to improve interaction with Qt software, like Falkon and Kaidan, but
you can click on the keyboard icon at the bottom right to activate it.

In SXMO the keyboard (wvkbd) appears only on demand.

Schimon