New on this mailing list ;-)

Jens arbeitosaurus at arcor.de
Sun Nov 12 17:26:53 GMT 2023

Hi Juraj,

Thanks for your welcome ;-)

Thanks for your technical information.

Yes, I agree with you: One should better use a specific program or library
a.s.o provided by the respective Linux distribution and its package
management.

Only under exceptional circumstances I am using the source code of a program
a.s.o., compile and install it on my machine.

Like when I am interested in the latest version of a specific program, which is
here the case regarding Falkon. And also, like in this case, for doing some QA
and maybe translations.

By the way, yesterday I reported my first bug report for Falkon in the KDE bug
database.

I did not know Craft yet, thanks for the link, Juraj. I am not able to test a
version of Falkon built for Craft because I do not have any Windows OS
installed on my two machines here at home.

Best regards,

Jens