QtPy: Abstraction layer for PyQt5, PySide2, PyQt6, and PySide6

Juraj Oravec jurajoravec at mailo.com
Sun Dec 3 17:29:37 GMT 2023

Hello Schimon,

This looks like something which would help with python addons, but at
the same time plugin API for many things in Falkon is not defined and
plugins (C++ and Python) can touch internal stuff which may change
between different versions.

The QML plugins are a bit better since they do have "stable" API but his
API is very limited.

Thank you for providing the link, but I will wait for the code or
documentation on how to use this within Falkon.

Best regards,
Juraj

PS: Sorry for top posting.