We're happy

Xob'il Yol Qman Txun xobil.yol.qman.txun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:41:46 BST 2022

To whom may interest.

We are from Guatemala, we work with a community radio station, we run
linux, we have been using falkon web browser for about 2 years ago because
is fast, we are happy using it however, one of the inconveniences that we
have detected is the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+h). It opens a lateral window
in falkon, this same keyboard shortcut is used in google spreadsheets to
"look and replace". We used google spreadsheets for our financial control
on the radio. Many of our clients just call from their community for an
announcement and later they come to pay it, also we receive money
collaboration from the listeners.
For a quick answer, where should I go to change this keyboard shortcut? I
have searched in the preferences.

Probably someone has written to you about this issue.
Thank you.

Rosendo Pablo Ramirez