[KDE Eco] [announcement] Umweltfesitval, Sunday 28 April, 11-19h, Berlin

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Fri Apr 26 10:09:39 BST 2024

As far as I can tell, our joint stand with FSFE and Bits und Bäume will
be here from 11-19h:

   https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.51551&mlon=13.36899&zoom=19

Here's the Official map (we are listed under "Bits & Bäume Berlin"):

https://www.umweltfestival.de/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/2024-04-16-Lageplan.pdf

See many of you there!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Eco Project & Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social