[KDE Eco] [ns4nh] new project launch | tomorrow (Saturday) 11am CEST online

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Fri Apr 19 14:43:13 BST 2024

Tomorrow I will give a short presentation launching the new KDE Eco
project *Sustainable Software For Sustainable Hardware* ('Nachhaltige
Software Für Nachhaltige Hardware' | ns4nh) funded by the German
Environment Agency.

The presentation will be part of the KDE Goals Sprint in Berlin this
weekend and early next week.

If you'd like to watch and participate in the Q&A, log in to the
following link from 11:00-12:00 CEST (UTC+2):

   https://meet.kde.org/b/jos-l59-2i1-9yt

I hope to see many of you there!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Eco Project & Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social