[KDE Eco] KDE Eco meetup, Wed. 20 September 17-18h UTC | Sustainable Software goal

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Fri Sep 1 10:56:51 BST 2023

For a couple of reasons this month we will meet the third Wednesday on
Wed. *20 September*!

All are invited to join to make progress on the Sustainable Software goal.

This meetup will be particularly exciting: it coincides with the launch
of the KEcoLab, which Karanjot will present to the community! We will
also discuss integration of KEcoLab into the development pipeline as
well as measuring with Selenium.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there :) I will send a reminder
closer to the date.

_Overview_

*When*: Wed. 20 September 17-18h UTC (ics calendar attached)

*Where*: https://meet.kde.org/b/jos-l59-2i1-9yt

*Topic*: Ideas under discussion are collected at this pad -- please add
ideas of your own!

    https://collaborate.kde.org/s/cactBt4frrfTjbW

Cheers,
Joseph

For general information about the Sustainable Software goal, see:

    https://community.kde.org/Goals/Sustainable_Software

Workboard:

    https://invent.kde.org/teams/eco/sustainable-software-goal/-/boards

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social