Sustainable Software goal | KDE Eco monthly meetup Wed. 11 Jan. 19-20h CET

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Wed Jan 11 17:49:05 GMT 2023

I am having internet problems and am using limited data to write this.

I was able to set the BBB room so that anyone should be able to start
the meeting.

I hope the problems will cease and I can join without issues. If not,
please start at 19h CET without me.

Hopefully see you in a little over 10 minutes!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social
Mailing list: