looking for a mentor | GSoC 2023 "Measuring Energy Usage Remotely with Online Portal"

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Thu Feb 2 16:17:32 GMT 2023

For the GSoC sustainability project idea "Measuring Energy Usage
Remotely with Online Portal" with student Karanjot Singh, we are looking
for a mentor. Are you interested?

https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2023/Ideas#Project:_Measuring_Energy_Usage_Remotely_with_Online_Portal

At the moment Volker Krause and I are planning to mentor. However, I
cannot help or evaluate the more technical aspects of the proposal, and
Volker can only dedicate a limited amount of time to the project. So we
are looking for a third mentor.

Like to help? Write me or Karanjot:

Joseph

- Email: joseph at kde.org
- Matrix: @joseph:kde.org

Karanjot

- Email: drquark at duck.com
- Matrix: @drquark:kde.org

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!