[KDE Eco] [meetup] Wed. 13 Dec. 18-19h UTC | special guest to discuss Intel's measurement tooling

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Tue Dec 5 14:08:17 GMT 2023

It's time again for our monthly KDE Eco meetup next week on *13 December*.

This month we have a special guest from Intel, Alexios Zavras, to
discuss tools the Intel team is slowly releasing under Open Source
licenses for computing/estimating power consumption, etc.

Please join to learn more about what Intel has been working on and what
we at KDE may be able to integrate into our own sustainable software
development goals.

_Overview_

*When*: Wed. 13 December 18-19h UTC

*Where*: https://meet.kde.org/b/jos-l59-2i1-9yt

*Topic*: Alexios Zavras will join us to discuss Intel's measurement
tooling and possible uses for KDE Eco!

*Pad*: Other ideas under discussion are collected at this pad -- please
add ideas of your own!

      https://collaborate.kde.org/s/cactBt4frrfTjbW

Looking forward to seeing many of you there :)

Cheers,
Joseph

For general information about the Sustainable Software goal, see:

      https://community.kde.org/Goals/Sustainable_Software

Workboard:

      https://invent.kde.org/teams/eco/sustainable-software-goal/-/boards

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org

Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social