KDE Eco BoF Tuesday | collecting topics to discuss

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Thu Sep 29 08:24:00 BST 2022

For the BoF on Tuesday, we will get together to discuss how KDE Eco can
support the KDE community and how the KDE community can support KDE Eco.

Please add topics or questions to discuss to this shared document. All
ideas welcome even if you do not plan to attend the BoF! We may not
discuss everything, but we can try.

   https://collaborate.kde.org/s/Cm4oWi7N62tRkWc

I am first sending to the Eco community and will send to the wider KDE
community before Tuesday.

Looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: