Master thesis on energy measurements

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun May 22 15:49:45 BST 2022

Hi Nico,

this is great. Thanks for sharing and congratulations for your master thesis.

I found the automation scripts for Kate and Okular on GitLab. Do you also have scripts or documentation for the rest of the measurement, you could share? I’m thinking og the VNC setup or the setup of the repeated measurements and processing of the results.

Kind Regards,
Cornelius

—