Wednesday 9 Mar. 19:00 CET | KDE Eco community meetup

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Mon Mar 7 12:34:48 GMT 2022

The 2nd Wednesday of the month is already this week -- and so is our
monthly KDE Eco community meetup! :)

_Short Overview_

*When*: Wednesday 9 March 19:00 CET (UTC+1) (ics event attached)

*Where*: https://meet.kde.org/b/jos-l59-2i1-9yt

*Topic*: Nicolas Fella will present the most interesting results from
his research on measuring the energy consumption of KDE software. This
includes different approaches to automating standard usage scenarios and
ways to generate workloads.

_Details_

In his Master thesis, KDE contributor Nicolas Fella investigated some
practical aspects around measuring the energy usage of KDE software.
This includes different approaches to automating standard usage
scenarios and alternative ways to generate workloads. We are excited to
learn more about his research and the most interesting results/findings!

Looking forward to seeing many of you on Wednesday.

Your community organizer,
Joseph

Notes from past meetups and Sprints can be found here:

https://invent.kde.org/joseph/be4foss/-/tree/master/community-meetups

--
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: