KDE Eco Blog | February Digest

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Tue Mar 1 07:28:24 GMT 2022

== FEBRUARY BLOG DIGEST ==

* KDE Eco 2021 Sprint: Details On The Community Planning For KDE's
Ecological Project, Monday, 7 February 2022

> On 11 December 2021, KDE Eco held the first of many planned Sprints, with 7 people in attendance. The Sprint was originally intended to be an in-person event to set up a community measurement lab, but Corona had other ideas. Nevertheless, the community deployed its usual resourcefulness, and we met online instead. In this long-form post I will provide a detailed overview of the main issues discussed at the Sprint and their outcomes.

   https://eco.kde.org/blog/2022-02-07-kde-eco-2021-sprint/

Minutes from the 2021 Sprint and past community meetups can be found here:

   https://invent.kde.org/teams/eco/be4foss/-/tree/master/community-meetups

Several posts are planned for March, so keep an eye on our blog!

   https://eco.kde.org/blog/

If you have ideas you think are relevant for the KDE Eco blog, please
pitch your ideas any time: joseph at kde.org.

Your community organizer,
Joseph

--
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: