Wednesday 21 December, 19-22h | Green Coding Berlin meetup at Christmas Market

Arne Tarara arne at green-coding.org
Thu Dec 15 15:08:41 GMT 2022

Hey Joseph,

thanks for posting the event. Just one quick update: The Christmas market was moved this year from Gendarmenmarkt to Bebelplatz. Just about 200-300m away.

We will meet at the northern entrance at Unter den Linden in front of the ticket office and then have a quick stroll over the Weihnachtsmarkt before we sit down for drinks and chat.

Besten Gruß / Best regards,

Arne Tarara

Green Coding Berlin GmbH
Jablonskistr. 24