Lab Setup Sprint | Sat. 27 -- Sun. 28 August, 11-19h at KDAB Berlin

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Tue Aug 16 11:13:04 BST 2022

Dear all,

the KDE Eco community will be holding a follow-up lab Sprint on Saturday
27 August and possibly Sunday 28 August (11:00-19:00 CEST; ics calendar
event attached). The primary goals of this Sprint will be:

  1. Resolve issues related to the Gude power meter readout.
  2. Begin measuring KDE/Free Software.

At the Sprint in July we were unfortunately unable to measure any
KDE/Free Software given issues with the Gude power meter readout. [1,2]
Let's hope that at this Sprint we can get the power meter working so we
can replicate Okular measurements and begin measuring Kate and GCompris.

If you would like to join, please be in touch! Everyone is welcome :)
For those who are not in Berlin but would be interested in travelling to
join us, we have funding to support your trip to the Sprint. There are
several non-Berlin-based community members I would love to see there!
See below for reimbursement info.

I look forward to it!

Your community manager,
Joseph

[1] https://eco.kde.org/blog/2022-07-25-sprint-lab-follow-up/
[2]
https://invent.kde.org/teams/eco/be4foss/-/blob/master/community-meetups/2022-07-16_sprint03_lab-setup-cont.md

*Reimbursement*: For those outside Berlin it is possible to reimburse a
your lodging as well as travel costs. You can stay at the accommodations
of your choice as long as the per night stay is under 70 Euro.
Important: If you would like to request reimbursement, a travel support
request will need to be completed before the Sprint:

   https://reimbursements.kde.org/events/152

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: