Greening Digital meetup | Wednesday 3 Aug. 18:30, Betahaus, Berlin

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Tue Aug 2 09:06:47 BST 2022

Hi, perhaps this event tomorrow (Wednesday) at 1830-2030 (CEST) will
interest some of you in Berlin! I plan to be there :)

*What*: Greening Digital - The Green Web Foundation [x] Green Coding Berlin

   https://www.meetup.com/green-coding/events/287352713/

 > Chris [Adams] will give a share what you need to know about how
digital infrastructure is powered, and how to make the greenest choices
for powering your services. He will also talk about the latest works of
The Green Web Foundation and their mission to create a fossil free internet.

 > In the second part of the Meetup we as Green Coding Berlin will be
presenting our recent works on our Open Source Toolchain (AGPLv3) to
measure the carbon impact of your Software: The Green Metrics Tool. We
will also walk you through the approach to measure your infrastructure
and software with our tool and how you can use it in your own project.

*Location*: The Meetup is inside Betahaus on the first floor. We will
keep the door open, so just go up one flight.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.50667&mlon=13.39129#map=19/52.50667/13.39129

*Contact*: If you want to shoot us some questions or infos beforehand or
anything just write an email to arne at green-coding.org

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: