KDE Eco | measurement labs | community meetup Fri. 8 Oct. 13:00 CEST

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Thu Oct 7 13:57:44 BST 2021

Hi all,

just a reminder of tomorrow's (Friday) meetup at 13h CEST (see below for
details). For the meeting, I put together a summary/checklist for setting up a
community measurement lab at KDAB Berlin. We can fill it out with missing
information during the presentations.

  https://semestriel.framapad.org/p/measurement-lab-checklist-9q3k?lang=en

I look forward to seeing many of you again and working together to make KDE/
FOSS pioneers in building energy-efficient software!

Cheers,
Joseph

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Matrix: https://webchat.kde.org/#/room/#energy-efficiency:kde.org
Forum: https://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=334

---
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)