[dot] KOffice 1.6.2 Released

Dot Stories stories at kdenews.org
Wed Feb 21 22:59:01 CET 2007

From: Inge Wallin <inge at lysator.liu.se>
Dept: alfabetets-användning-anar-aporna-aldrig
Date: Wednesday 21/Feb/2007, @13:41

KOffice 1.6.2 Released
======================

   The KOffice team today released KOffice 1.6.2
[http://www.koffice.org/news.php#itemKOffice162released], the second
bug-fix release in their 1.6 series. Although this is a maintenance
release, there are some new features in Krita (new filters and a smudge
paint operation) and Kexi (a new User Mode to deploy Kexi applications).
Many bugs were fixed, thanks to the helpful input of our users. We also
have updated languages packs with no less than 4 new languages. You can
read more about it in the announcement
[http://www.koffice.org/announcements/announce-1.6.2.php], and the
release notes [http://www.koffice.org/releases/1.6.2-release.php]. A
full changelog
[http://www.koffice.org/announcements/changelog-1.6.2.php] is also
available. Currently, you can download binary packages for Kubuntu
[http://kubuntu.org/announcements/koffice-162.php] and SUSE
[http://download.kde.org/stable/koffice-1.6.2/SuSE/].