How many of you are still shipping OpenSSL 1.1 with Qt 5.15?

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Fri Dec 1 07:07:24 GMT 2023

Hi,

Troy is right, we are most likely not going to update Qt in RHEL 8 and it's
going to
stay on Qt 5.15.3.  I don't see OpenSSL 3.x available on RHEL 8 (maybe I'm
looking
wrong) so in case we update Qt there, I can just simply revert this patch.
We are
for sure going to maintain OpenSSL 1.1 for RHEL 8 so keeping Qt built with
it is not
a problem.

Regards,
Jan