latte-dock 0.9.x is not compatible with Plasma 5.22

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue May 18 11:11:01 BST 2021

On Sunday, 16 May 2021 16:36:02 CEST Luigi Toscano wrote:
> (I'm just passing the news, I've seen the announcement on a blog post, but
> it is probably more useful here.)
>
> latte-dock 0.9.x (current stable) is not compatible with the upcoming Plasma
> 5.22, and 0.10.x is not stable yet:

Thanks for the heads-up, Luigi. The openSUSE folk have patched it up, see
announcement at

https://psifidotos.blogspot.com/2021/05/latte-bug-fix-release-v0912.html

There isn't a real release for this one, though: there's a tarball on
store.kde.org which isn't accessible for distributions (well, I couldn't find
a download URL that didn't require javascript execution somewhere). There's
nothing in download.kde.org/stable/latte-dock/ . The corresponding invent tag
is https://invent.kde.org/plasma/latte-dock/-/tags/v0.9.12 so distro's might
get it from there.

[ade]