Dolphin backport request

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Mon Jan 18 20:51:14 GMT 2021

Thanks Norbert! Would you be willing to submit your patch as a merge
request for Dolphin targeted at the `release/20.12` branch? I was
planning to do so, but it looks like you've already done the work, so
you should get the credit. :)

Documentation is at https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/GitLab, in
case yo need it. And I would be happy to help and answer any questions
you may have.

Two things I'll note:

1. Make sure to should guard the button behind an #ifdef to make sure it
only appears when using Frameworks 5.78 (otherwise people will see two
of them).
2. Please add `BUG: 431626` to the commit message and merge request
description on its own line.

Thanks a ton!

Nate