Supported C++ standard (aka compiler version) Overview Table for various distros?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Oct 14 10:32:00 BST 2020

Hey all,

I would like to push for C++17 usage in KDevelop to make it more fun to
develop there. This is an extragear app, so I believe we can take this
decision separately from the surrounding KDE ecosystem.

Does anyone know if there's an overview page similar to [1], but for Linux
distributions?

[1]: https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/compiler_support

I.e. I would like to know which distro versions we would potentially lose by
moving KDevelop master to C++17. I seem to recall that there existed such an
overview page somewhere, but I cannot find it anymore.

If it doesn't exist, then I would love if we could all together create such a
table on our techbase wiki.

Thanks
--
Milian Wolff