KDE Applications 15.04 Beta 1 is out

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Mar 14 23:49:47 GMT 2015

El Dissabte, 14 de març de 2015, a les 21:54:01, Raymond Wooninck va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build KDE Applications 15.04 Beta 1 for openSUSE, but I have
> noticed a very strange situation for KDEGAMES.
>
> Both libkdegames and libkmahjongg are now KF5 based, but we seem to have
> mixture of KF5 based and KDE4 based games.
>
> KMahjongg and knavalbattle are examples of KDE4 based games, which are
> trying to find a KDE4 based libkdegames.
>
> Is it the intention that we just drop these games until they have been
> ported or can we expect that all games will be KF5 based by the time that
> we have the official 15.04 release ?

There's no other games going to be ported for 15.04, that'd would be against
any freeze worth calling itself freeze.

Quoting my original email

"
Lots of kdegames are now KF5 based, but you'll have to ship both libkdegames
and libkmahjongg 5 and 4 (they are/shouldbe cointsallble) since not all are
KF5 based.
"

Albert