New distributions page

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jul 5 12:22:19 BST 2015

Hi there, historically we had
  http://www.kde.org/download/distributions.php
which was a list of distributions + "KDE version" they shipped, see
  http://web.archive.org/web/20150704100029/https://www.kde.org/download/distributions.php

Since that is getting harder and harder to maintain the list, more now that we
have lots of different releases we ship we've decided to ignore the version
number altogether and while doing it, offload the creation/maintaince of the
list to the community wiki at
  https://community.kde.org/Distributions

I've added a few distros just to make sure it looked acceptable.

Please make sure the details for the distros I addeed are right and add new
ones. Also try to not add too much extra information about your distro, we all
know our distro is the best and deserves more space than the others but let's
try to be civil ;)

Cheers,
  Albert