Digikam 8.3 No Video Sound on MacOS M2 Pro

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 09:06:18 GMT 2024

Hi,

I confirm this bug with my MacBook Pro M1. a simple MOV file taken
with my iphone have no sound (all is fine with VLC player).

I suspect a problem in digiKam when audio level is set before to start
video, but this need investigations.

Please open a new file in bugzilla about this subject in
"Preview/Video" section, we will take a look...

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided&product=digikam

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier