xmp tags

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 11:40:38 GMT 2024

No, this configuration is currently not possible, I think we already have a bug
report as a request. Why don't you want to write XMP metadata to JPG? You
should generally write XMP, because only here are there metadata tags (digiKam
Tagslist and LR TagsList), which also make it possible to save the tag path.
This is not possible with IPTC. In case you need to restore the tags from the
images, your tag hierarchy may not be restored.

Maik