digiKam 8.3.0 is released

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:48:11 GMT 2024

Hi,

For Windows, the official installer is one without Qt5. The Qt5
version is the legacy installer cross compiled under Linux. It's still
here in case of problems with of the native version (compiled with Qt6
with MSVC).

The "debug" version includes debug symbols for the debugger. It's more
heavy, but in case of crash we can localize the place of the
dysfunction in source code.

Best

Gilles Caulier