digikam can't find NFS which is actually mounted

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 22:43:05 GMT 2024

With this commit:

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/commit/
7a1bc7570a88757eebb88b3b9fc716c8b28eade0

The problem should be resolved. If a digiKam version is available to you with
this change, then do not delete the file UUID in the instance where the
collection is not available,  but use the collection update function. The
existing file UUID is used and a new one is not created.

Maik

Am Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 20:52:26 CET schrieben Sie: