rescan db for each new DK version

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 07:03:56 GMT 2024

digiKam does not rescan the collection after an update. Due to a change to the
behavior of sidecars through a metadata option in the current digiKam version,
files containing sidecars may have been rescanned.
Do you use sidecars? Do you possibly use tools that monitor the installation
and delete the database files when uninstalling?

Maik