Updating mapped drive to network share

Pete Lindgren petelindgren at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 21:58:30 GMT 2024

Hi all,
Please could anyone offer some guidance as to how best to re-assign my
collection. It's currently configured as a local collection with the path
being a mapped drive to a network location. I see DigiKam supports
collections on Network Shares. How can I tell DigiKam that my collection is
actually a Network Share rather than a local share, while still retaining
all the data such as facial recognition, etc?

Kind regards,
Pete