Hang occurs when attempting to add a Network Share

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:56:47 GMT 2024

Hi,

Is the neworkshare is already mounted as a virtual drive on your
Windows ? for ex, using File explorer ?

Note: for a better integration with Windows, we recommend to use the
last pre-release 8.3.0 installer (not the 8.2.0 official).

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Compared to 8.1.0, digiKam is now compiled with native Microsoft
compiler (before we use a cross compiler under Linux).

Gilles Caulier