Thumbnail problem

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 07:25:16 GMT 2024

Hi

The corrupted thumbnails is due to a parse file while data is written
inside. This must not happen as we have lock to prevent this effect. Press
F5 to refresh thumbs properly in album.

This work since a while with the cross compiled version of digiKam Windows
published until 8.2.0. Now we compile in natif with Microsoft compiler and
sounds like a regression have been introduced.

Gilles caulier

Send with Gmail Mobile