digikam 8.2.0 hangs in Splash Screen after new installation

Andreas R. aronet64 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 13:44:05 GMT 2024

Hi,
I have used Version 8.1.0 on Windows 11 (all in German)  for a while -
workling fine most of the time.
I deinstalled 8.1.0 complete and installed 8.2.0 just downloaded from
digikam.org
Now digikam is not starting. It shows the splash screen with "Werkzeuge
werden geladen" (Tools loading) and nothing more happens. In task manager
there is no digikam app runniung, only the digikam background process using
0% CPU and 295 MB RAM.. There are also 2 exiftool.exe background taks, no
cpu using, only a liite ram.
What I've tried yet:
In Appdata\roaming and local I Deleted the digikam folder. Also I deleted
folder of SQLite db. Now when starting digikam I could choose path for
SQLite db and folders with the pctures in. Choosed one empty folder, no
pictures in it.
But nothing change. Again  screen hangs in "Tools loading.." , no Task
digikam app, only same background task again.
If you need further information, let me know.