How to clear Google photo authentication?

Mark S. (DK) makigid at saliers.com
Mon Jan 15 21:41:50 GMT 2024

I apparently set up a previous authentication with Google Photos. Now
when I try try to use it, I get a "This site can't be reached" message.
I assume that I need to redo the authentication process. The problem is
that DK won't let me delete the existing authentication -- it wants to
log off, which it can't do because it thinks the site can't be reached.
So I'm caught in a loop. What I need is the ability to delete the
existing authentication and start over.

Thanks!

Digikam 7.1.0, Linux