Uploading albums to Google Photos

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 21:25:50 GMT 2024

The entry <auto-create> means that no album has to be specified and Google
decides this itself, it is the "root" album path in Google Photo. I haven't
found any reference to <auto-create> in the Google Photo API, as it certainly
still comes from the Picasa API. But since it still works, it is probably
still supported.

Maik