Uploading albums to Google Photos

chimney at thespicers.net chimney at thespicers.net
Fri Jan 12 13:44:37 GMT 2024

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the tip - that makes things easier.

I may file a bug on the auto-create option - either the feature isn't
working or it should be made clearer what it is intended to do. Do other
digiKam export tools manage to create albums based on the digiKam album
name?

Incidentally, digiKam does manage to create Google Albums if you manually
use its New Album feature.