Adjust Time & Date Issue

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:45:44 GMT 2024

This problem has already been reported and has already been fixed in the
current pre-release version of digiKam-8.3.0. The Qt6 bug. which caused
extreme slowdowns with time zones on Windows has already been fixed for
Qt-6.6.2, a cache has been introduced. When this version is available and we
have it in our build system, we will probably revert the UTC thing again, we
expect mid-February.

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Maik