Thumbnails and removable storage

Matt & Lek st11x at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 02:15:57 GMT 2024

Sorry Maik,
I missed your response as my emails got filed incorrectly.
Everything is set up correctly, USB media attached, thumbnails generated etc. I just discovered the problem, and it is a regression in 8.3.0.
Previously you had asked me to download 8.3.0 to resolve a separate UTC date issue. I continued to use this version and this one has this problem.
With 8.2.0, you could unplug the USB drive and the thumbnails still show. It doesn't even have the performance problem of rendering the thumbnails.
So something in 8.3.0 broke this, I'm back to 8.2.0.