Thumbnails and removable storage

Matt & Lek st11x at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 23:55:35 GMT 2024

Hi,

I added a USB disk as a removable collection, let it scan to add all the
images and videos, then sit and wait for the thumbnails to get generated.

I thought it would let me work offline with the disk disconnected but as
soon as I remove the USB disk, all the thumbnails start disappearing.
They'll return when the disk is reattached but I do not know if it's
regenerating the thumbnails and storing them back in the DB.

How can we preserve the generated thumbnails when the disk goes offline?

Thanks
Matt