Date folders created using import are UTC based

Matt & Lek st11x at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 19:12:13 GMT 2024

I just found out that it works as you would expect for photos only; i.e.
the viewer shows the image date (not UTC) and the file was imported into
the correct directory.

4:18PM is correct to the local time and it is imported into the 09 folder.
The digiKam date is also correct.

[image: image.png]

For videos, it does that UTC thing. This was shot around the same time, but
the video file was imported into the 10 folder.

[image: image.png]

Matt