empty xmp sidecars for raw files

Robert Baptista robertjbaptista at outlook.com
Tue Jan 2 07:42:57 GMT 2024

Examining my old xmp files, looks like I did some tagging on April 10th
and everything was ok, but then my next session was Jun 9th and the xmp
files are 0 bytes. So sometime between April 10th and June 9th something
went wrong.

I'm still trying to determine when I upgraded from 7 to 8 and subsequent
versions or if it could be something with the nas causing issues.

Robert